MMG Education are leaders in tailored school stakeholder research and performance benchmarking. We provide a range of stakeholder specific/topic specific research for schools providing research informed information across key areas. Our Speciality Area reviews include:
Provides comparisons to selected other schools on such areas as:
- NAPLAN rankings
- ATAR rankings
- Provides Principals and Boards with a snapshot at top level of the school in relation to other schools.
Academic ATAR Profiling
- Models student ATAR scores on a cluster basis with Year 12 students’ responses to the most recent MMG Year 12 survey.
- Four ATAR groups are typically selected with each group modelled with responses on:
- A school’s academic program
- Student wellbeing
- Co-curricular program
Reviews the performance of a school’s boarding program and includes:
- Boarder parents, boarding staff and boarders’ views across all aspects of boarding.
- Boarding segmentation (regional, overseas and metropolitan boarders).
- One-to-one discussions with stakeholders to gain further insights and feedback, recommendations and strategies.
Past Students & Parents Review
Focuses on obtaining research based feedback from immediate past (up to 5 years after leaving) students and their parents. Reveals insights into:
- How stakeholders felt the school had prepared their sons/daughters for their next stage of life.
- Their views regarding the school’s guidance and selection of courses and what the school could have done better.
Research based information on range and number of sports available, emphasis placed by the school, sports administration and communication and feedback for each sport on a range of attributes such as:
- Facilities and resources
- Team selection
- Ability to participate in sport of choice
- Influencers to take up sport etc.
Research based information on range and number of music programs available, emphasis placed by the school, music administration and communication for the music program on a range of attributes such as:
- Encouragement to participate
- Quality of musical instruments
- Music facilities
- Quality of instruction
Research based information on range and number of co-curricular activities available, emphasis placed by the school, administration and communication, encouragement to participate and feedback for each activity on a range of attributes such as:
- Facilities & resources
- Activity selection
- Ability to participate in activity of choice
- Influencers to take up an activity
New Principal’s Characteristics & Competencies
Typically used when a school is in the process of recruiting a new Principal.
- Provides the School Board with research informed stakeholder views at an early phase regarding desirable competences and characteristics.
- MMG Education works with the School Board to tailor a suite of questions for stakeholders and then manage the online process, data QA and reporting.
To learn more about how MMG Education’s Speciality Area reviews can assist you with obtaining informed feedback of what your stakeholders think, please complete the form and one of our Directors will contact you.