MMG Education has developed a deep understanding of the unique characteristics of the education segment, including the identification of a number of factors for successful stakeholder research projects:
MMG Education achieves research success for its client schools through:
- A strong understanding of the independent and Catholic systemic school education market and specifically the unique culture of each and every school.
- Ownership of the research/engagement project by the School Head/Principal.
- Clear objectives, deliverables and scope.
- The development of effective, meaningful instruments (questionnaires) to collect data so that valuable information is obtained that can be acted on.
- Ensuring your school is well supported with experienced resources to take the majority of the administration workload away from the school.
- Effective communication to the school community regarding the purpose, scope and process.
- Research tools and methodology which are tailored to your school’s needs.
- Structured collaboration with your school to ensure optimum questionnaire tailoring and content.
- Ensuring ‘whole of school community’ involvement where appropriate in contributing to views, needs and expectations.
- Regular feedback on the data collection process.
- Methodologies and disciplines in place to maximise response rates allowing for in-depth analysis and drill down capabilities.
- Ensuring and communicating total confidentiality and security of data.
- Comprehensive but easy to understand reports which provide clear observations, views and recommendations.
- Integration and leverage from research into your school’s strategic planning and operational planning processes.
- Feedback to stakeholders, post research, in a proactive, planned and ongoing manner.